CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A day at the farm

So we met Ava and Ellas second cousins today at the farm/water park. Last time we had been Ava was beyond scared of the animals freely walking around that were bigger than she was, but this year, this year was going to be different.
That was until we walked in the gate and she saw those damn goats walking around. I have never seen a child climb up a mothers leg so fast. With a little coaxing - and a 5.00 pony ride she did warm up a little to the other animals.


Wait a minute, you want me to do what with this food?



"Fine, I'll ask Daddy then." I'll be seeing this face again.




I'm doing it!!! I'm doing it!!!




Wait a minute, 2 of you, at the same time?




Back to one, this I can handle.




All in all the kids had a blast. Well everyone except for Ella. she spent the time either in my arms or like this:

She looks like she is having fun, right? Soon enough Ella, soon enough. You'll be running after your sister in no time. And I can't wait.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun! We have several pics of Keira running in terror from goats at the farm/petting zoo, so it must be a toddler thing. ;)

Stephanie said...

Ooooh, love the new format!

Petting farms are awesome!

Sarah said...

So cute!

Also, I tagged you for a meme